Sunday, May 06, 2007

Yeah for Nicolas Sarkozy!! I know we are SUCH a political family (!!) so I'd love to hear what you think about Sarkozy and how the American media has been portraying him. We watched the debate this past week and we much preferred Sarkozy to Segolene Royal. We think he has a much better approach to improving France's economy etc. I have a hard time explaining it... considering how politically well-versed I am (not!!).

Hope you had a great Sunday. I'm feeling a little better. After my 'perfect' day last week I got sick and spent Th, F and S on the couch with a fever. Sometimes at the end of a normal day, I don't feel like I've accomplished much. But when I spend 3 days without doing anything, I realize how much work it takes just to keep the house from falling apart. So I recognize that normally I must be doing something! Patrice paid me a nice 'male' compliment. He took care of lunch and dinner Th, lunch on F and by Friday night he said, "I don't know how you do it." What a guy! It's true that normally I cook 3 meals a day and that takes effort too. So, all that to say that there's nothing like a little illness to be VERY thankful for my good health. And all I need is a little illness because I can't take any more than that.

Have a great week. I'm looking forward to finding out the names for the people in the photos.
Jocelyn

Followers

Blog Archive