Friday, May 11, 2007

I´M BA-ACK!!!!!!!!
I´m sure that you all haven´t even noticed I´ve been "MIA", but I sure have. I´ve missed the photos and family news! My internet has been down for the past few weeks....NOT a good thing! I don´t know if I could have lived all the way over here without the internet!!
Anyway, to fill you in on my uneventful life...two weeks ago I quit my job in Barcelona (for many reasons) I have been doing some training the past two weeks to be a store manager of a clothing store. It´s not Chanel or Prada, but at least it´s only 2 minutes walking distance from my house! I am enjoying the extra time I have at home, (since I don´t have the travel time) - time that I´ve never had before...I´ve always worked outside of my city. I have to say, at least for now I´m happy with the change and a happy Cindi makes a much happier home!
David is keeping busy at his job. He´s learning to "get things done". He is working on building a school that has to be done by September (they only really started on it in January) so in order to make sure everyone is doing their jobs he has to be a bit hard, and it seems that in the construction business the only thing the subcontractors and workers respond to is "get it done my this date or you won´t get paid!" It´s hard on David some days, he doesn´t like to be the mean guy (but I think it´s good for him! he´s too sweet otherwise!) Beside it´s really helping here at home...with this whole internet thing his has called the company and been able to really "stick it to 'em", something that I´m unable to do!
This sunday I have to give a YW class in another ward (it´s their ward conference and it´s my turn to teach-out of the presidency). The class is based around the mutual theme for the year "...let virtue garnish thy thoughts..." if anyone has any fun ideas let me know!!
Ninha I´m so sorry. I want you to know that you are in our prayers. We love you very much!
We´ll be thinking about you in a few weeks when you´re all together and we´ll be wishing we could be there with you. Have a wonderful day! hugs and kisses from spain!

Followers

Blog Archive