Friday, February 27, 2009

Final moments with Christian Seamons








Any of you that got to meet Chris would know how much I am going to miss him. He has been my best friend over the last ten years. He was my brother and closest friend. The two of us were always laughing...almost to the annoyance of everyone around. Chris and I met on the fields at UVSC and have grown into more mature (we both will never really grow up) young men. Placing Chris' body in to the hurse was one of the hardest things I have ever had to do. I bawled like a baby at his grave site. I am glad i had a lot of my friends around and brother bobby to comfort me. Thank all of you for all of your prayers and thoughts. I am truly blessed to have such a devoted family. Your sacrifices for the work of the Lord is proven in the quality of your family. We are so fortunate to be the gospel loving family that we are...even if we do live in the gray areas sometimes...the Lord knows our hearts and desires. These things are what made it possinble for me to let Chris move on...he was in moving in the right direction and always bearing his testimony to me. We are so lucky to have the gospel and a knowledge that we will all see each other again. Thank you my loving and wonderful family!

Followers

Blog Archive