Thursday, February 05, 2009

Lauren & Landon

So little Lauren is walking which is so cute and so fun. She is very proud of herself, she now expects a round of applause every time she walks anywhere. It does make me a little sad, every time she hits a new milestone I am reminded that she is the last one. Stacia has picked up on this and the other day she said to me " you want Lauren to keep crawling because it makes her seem more like a baby huh?" I told her yes and that it was because we weren't going to have any more babies, and her face fell, it was the first time I was really sad about being done. Then she told me that we still need to have two more boys, I guess she wants thing to be even :)







Landon tested for his Red Belt on Saturday and as always he did a great job!! The next step will be his little Dragon Black Belt, he has done so well and enjoys Tae Kwon Do very much. He is going to try soccer this spring so hopefully he will be able to get his Black Belt before then.

Breaking a board.


Showing his awesome kicking skills.


Trading his blue belt for his new red belt.
Great job Lando!!!

Followers

Blog Archive