Sunday, February 22, 2009

Well as usual I get these blog entries backwards so just deal with it please. On Sat morning Nathan and Brinley picked us up early so we could be sure to be to the church early and get all set up. The rest would follow later. Grandma Bryant flew in and surprised all.
She is serving a family history mission in SLC.she and Marie talked a bit. Aunt Barbara brought some goodies for the girls. You can see them on Brinly's lap as she waits with her dad for the meeting to begin.
Nobody seemed interested in getting family picture so all I have is a picture of the girls and some friends eating cake after the baptism which by the way went off very well. The next two days were filled with eating, Playing Wii, and getting the girls to bed. I slept through most of it which I am sure everyone appreciated. Marie played a lot of games with the girls as usual and on Monday which was beautiful Marie and I ventured out for a walk with Natalie. That was very peaceful and a nice way to end the trip. We got home late and were so glad to see Cassy there to greet us. Poor thing had come the night before due to poor comunication which we both took 50% credit. I love her so she is so good to me.
IT WAS GREAT TO GET HOME TO OUR OWN BED AND ROUTINE. WORK THE NEXT MORNING WAS SO WONDERFUL!!!!
Love all ya DAD

Followers

Blog Archive