Sunday, February 22, 2009

I guess it is my turn now to talk a little about Brinley's baptism and the trip that came with it. We left Thursday night late and got to Nathans after midnight and scurried down to the basement and went to sleep. By the way Frontier Airlines seat are a lot less comfortable than the ones on Jet Blue. Next morning I slept in as usual but when I finally made my way upstairs there was Ainsley so cut and happy. couldn't help but get on the floor and play.





she loved my watch it rubbed her teeth and gums so very well. As u can see I have a blanky over my shoulder. BBBBBBBBBBBBBBUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRR I was cold almost the whole time I was there. Not that they didn't try to keep it warm it is just my thin blooded body.
That morning we took these other pictures before the Collins clan arrived later in the day.
Friday night we spent in a motel 8 nearby. Can't afford a Marriott. It was ok and they had some breakfast things there in the morning

Followers

Blog Archive