Tuesday, April 24, 2007











Hi All! Here's some pics of Shawnna and Drew enjoying their visit to Grandma TaTa's over spring break. First - the airplane ride. Looks like they enjoyed the food; Ninha said they did good and I was sooo excited to see them all. The next day was spent resting up after the long trip. The kids spent time outside enjoying the warm weather and blowing bubbles! Ninha and the kids took a walk around the house, played up in the V-ditch. That's such a 'typical face' for Shawnna - so cute! There I am with the grandkids and Rod Hopkin, my neighbor and home teacher, the kids call him 'Grandpa Rod.' I took off that Friday and all of us enjoyed working in the 'garden' planting flowers in the back planter. Even my neighbor, Tina (Nona Tina to the kids) got in the act. Saying hello and give pointers on the best way to plant the flowers. It's so nice now, I look out my kitchen window and see all the pretty flowers and think of Ninha, Shawnna and Drew and all the fun and laughs we had working together. Great memories and pics too! Til' next time - Love you All! Grandma TaTa / Grandma Cass!

Followers

Blog Archive