Tuesday, April 03, 2007

So, 50 is the new 30 huh?

My dr. whome is 50, told me that and then foolowed up with, "thats crap, you are 30 and you look 24, im 50 and i look 50." it was funy in person. The dr.'s name is Dr. John Ippollito, pretty cool. he has done some check ups for pre missionaries before, as he recognized the special underwear i was wearing before I even took off my shirt to have him do some tests...

Well as written prior, I have something bothering me in my left abdomen region. I have never been to a dr. for health rasons, so yesterday when I visited the dr. I became slightly worried that there was something seriously wrong. I feel great other than this pain in my side; I have been coaching 5 days a week and playing indoor once a week and been feeling good....except my left side. I a not sure if it is a muscle tear or if it is internally. But I went to see a dr. and he pushed around on my stomach, checked my heart rate and then asked me if I had insurance. I said yes, he said, "good, cecause cat scans are expensve." So Friday I will be doing that and getting blood work done.

Followers

Blog Archive