Monday, April 23, 2007

I guess we are the last ones to get back on the blog. Things have been pretty busy around here so this is really the first chance I have had to sit and make a post. Things are well here in New Jersey. School, Work, and Church are pretty much our lives. A member of our ward asked me last week when the baby was due. When I told him the first of August he said, "Wow, that soon." When I looked at him funny he reminded me that August is only three months away. Honestly, there is so much going on that I haven't really had time to think about when the baby is due or much about baby at all. We did manage to get our pictures loaded from our trip, so happy viewing.
The first picture is at Angelina's. Angelina's is a famous tea house in Paris not far from the Louvre. Their hot chocolate is served with a huge dish of real whipped cream and it is like drinking a melted chocolate bar. My mouth is watering just thinking about it.
The next picture is of the kids on the Pont Neuf bridge.

Followers

Blog Archive