Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Yesterday was Sant Jordi. Which in Catalunya is like our Valentine´s day. Except here they give roses and books. So on all of the sidewalks of Barcelona there were thousands of stands selling books and real roses and fake roses and more books etc... So, tons of people came out to buy books and flowers. I have never seen so many people in Barcelona before. I wish I had had my camera to take pictures. You know those movies of New York (or big cities like that) and they show the mob of people on the sidewalk going to work or whatever? That´s what I felt like. I felt like I was in a movie...I was in a hurry and I had to go weaving in and out of people to get anywhere. David came to pick me up and like a good boy (that´s finally learned after a few years) had a rose for me. AAWWWWW......

Just an interesting experience. Love you all.
OH! Marion, do we know what it is yet? do we have a name?

Followers

Blog Archive