Friday, April 20, 2007

Well, as you all know from the few words from Ed, I have been very frustrated with the family blog. I am not able to get on and post any items myself, so I am FORCED to email Ed and have him post my news. It seems like a really ‘round about way of doing it. I probably wouldn’t be sending this post, except that Jocelyn isn’t able to get on the blog either and I promised her I would make the effort to get these new pics of Alienor posted, even if I had to go to Ed’s house and sit at his computer to do it. The next best thing was for me to email the info and pics and have Ed post it, which he was kind enough to do, so that’s the reason you are getting to see this post on the blog!

Jocelyn recently sent me these pics of Alienor, which I thought were really fun to get. As I was looking through them, I thought Jocelyn was sending them so I could see how really long Alienor’s hair has grown. As I flipped through them, I thought how nice her hair was in braids. Reminded me of how often I wore braids when I was little, mostly because Grandma Nana didn’t like my hair falling in my eyes or covering my face (was really tough during the ‘hippie’ days – heehee!). Anyway, suddenly I came to the pic with her hair short, and all I could think of was that she had pulled it back, away from her face (another way to keep it out of her eyes!). It took me forever and really looking HARD at the pic to realize that the pics were of the before and after of Alienor’s NEW AND STYLISH DO! I was so shocked and surprise – I really never thought she would ever cut her hair. I was really HAPPY TOO!! I think she looks ADORABLE and with so much STYLE, but of course I am such a SHORT HAIR-kinda gal, that it fits right in with my way of styling hair.

YEAH – ALIENOR
LONG HAIR OR SHORT HAIR – YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL YOUNG GIRL!!
I LOVE YOU LOTS!!
GRANDMA CASS!!


Just so Jocy and Marion know-----I will be more than happy to post your email messages and pictures on this blog until we can get Nathan to figure out why you are having so much trouble. He is very busy so it may never happen but we can hope and pray and use this back door method to keep the Ginn family record current. And I love your short hair Alienor
Love to all Ed

Followers

Blog Archive