Monday, May 08, 2006

Cindi - so glad to hear that your sharing time went well. Mine was CHAOS!! and that's an understatement! Almost everyone was at church which means there were almost too many people for the building. There were too many people in the halls, couldn't get by, kids wouldn't go to their classes, kids were upset, etc. etc. My first counselor wasn't there (normally she's VERY dependable) so I had to do sharing time for junior primary which is normal but then had to coordinate a teacher for her class. It didn't work out because I found two teachers (one english, one spanish) but most of the kids in the class were french speaking so I dropped senior sharing time on my chorister and taught the junior primary kids in their class. Oh, Marion, I did the 'if you can hear me touch your nose' thing with junior primary because they were particularly distracted and talkative. They never did hear me! I go back and forth in my mind, should I just stop talking because none of the children are listening to me or should I just continue my lesson and ignore them all!? Oh well, some weeks are better than others. Hang in there.
Jocelyn

Followers

Blog Archive