Saturday, May 27, 2006

Hi All! Hope everyone is enjoying a safe and sane Memorial Holiday Weekend! Thought I would post a few more pics from my trip to Luxembourg. It seems that every little village in Europe has their 'quaint' little church, and this is the one in Leudelange, where Jocelyn, Patrice and the kids live. I didn't go inside, but I am sure that it is very beautiful and ornate, as they always seem to be. The next picture is the front of the old City Hall. Jocelyn might have to correct me on that, but hope that's correct. I don't normally take pics of the city hall's but this is actually the front of Alienor's school. The next picture shows that back of this building, and the entrance to Alienor's school. And what do you know, that is Alienor all bundled up in her pretty blue winter togs. If you look real closely, you can see the snow flakes falling. It was a beautiful, cold, crisp night for a walk around the town. I loved the crunch of my boots in the snow, and the way your breath shows in the air. So invigorating and makes you feel alive. It was wonderful! Oh, how I miss the winter weather! Love, Grandma Cass

Followers

Blog Archive