Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Thanks for all of your advice. I have printed them all out and I´m going to plan this weeks primary using some of the ideas.... I´ll let you know what happens.
I was the YW Pres. until about a month ago. Now I´m the 1st counselor in the Primary. I´ve never been in primary... always a sunday school teacher or YW, but I´m really enjoying it. Mom is giving me LOTS of GREAT ideas. The idea I´ve come up with for helping the kids be better is putting a little bit of dramamin (spelling) in the sacrament water... only for the kids of course the adults already sleep through church!!! In primary at church I can´t yell or whistle like I used to with the youth...although I´ve come REALLY close to doing it.
David was released about three months ago from being the YM President and now he´s the Elders Quorm President. He enjoys it, but has a hard time with the fact that he and the missionaries are the ONLY ones that do their home teaching... but that´s pretty much universal.

love you all. Oh Jeff, I don´t have a Reed Noble or else your idea would be GREAT! hugs.

Followers

Blog Archive