Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Hey, why is Spain out of the picture? In the north of Spain they speak enough french (or at least it´s mixed in to whatever they do speak) that you would do well there!! Ok, so I´m just trying to get some family a little closer to me. Let me just say, I know exactly how you feel. Spanish people are a bit more open and the wheather here is way better than where you are, but it´s still hard to find "good friends". Lately my life is work, and primary. The rest of the Primary presidency and the other members all think I´m crazy. Every week I go to church with something new to decorate the primary room with or a new activity to do for singing time or something to help keep the kids reverent.
Hey, since I know there are a lot of great moms and Primary leaders that read this page I´m going to ask for some advice...
What can I do to help the kids in primary be more reverent???? We have about 25 kids in primary and it´s impossible to get them to behave! I´ve tried having those that are good participate, sitting with their classes, giving them a sticker if they´re good. Mom told me to give them an M&M if they are good. The problem with that is NONE of them are good so I never get a chance to give them the M&M´s. Anyway, some good ideas would be VERY appreciated!! Love you all.
keep smiling

Followers

Blog Archive