Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Well, we wouldn't be moving any time soon. But our 7-10 years has definitely been scaled back to 5 max! Even Patrice has been talking about it! He envisions the Pacific Northwest. I suggested Raleigh NC or northern VA. Of course there's always So Cal or Utah Valley. Although I love Utah, I don't see us returning there. We've already done Germany and Luxembourg and France is out of the picture. I don't think we'd head to Spain or Portugal but Belgium or Italy are options. Vancouver BC even came up. But if we are trying to escape the weather, I don't see the NW as being much different from here. We are just to close to the Ardennes which has it's own particular climate. Oh, I said the Bible belt was pretty much out of the question, except for a visit.
So, any suggestions?! Patrice even said NJ and I said we could go rent my dad's house in Toms River! That would be scary though. I've never thought of going back there to live. I told Patrice the ward there is worse than the branch here!!
Well, gotta go help the kids get in bed so I can also.
Have a great day.
Jocelyn

Followers

Blog Archive